General terms and conditions of TUDIAS (TU Dresden Institute of Advanced Studies) for participating in language courses in International Spring and Summer Schools
As of: May 2017
- Scope of application:
TUDIAS only concludes contracts on the basis of these general terms and conditions. Terms and conditions of the client will not be binding for TUDIAS.
- Incoming registrations will be processed in the order of their receipt. For internal course organisation only, login details will be recorded in the data base of TUDIAS. A written confirmation of the registration will be sent within 5 working days. Upon completion of the binding registration, the participant accepts the regulation of fees. When an acceptance test for the participation in a language course is required, admission to a language course depends on the result.
- Course fees will become due with the billing by TUDIAS. When fees are not paid on the due date, TUDIAS is authorized to deny the participant to attend the course until payment of fees. In case of cancelation, the course fee less EURO 100.00 and possible accrued banking fees will be credited to the account of the course participant. It is not possible to cancel the language course after it has started. Costs for teaching materials are included.
- Upon reasons beyond TUDIAS control, language courses may be cancelled 8 weeks before the start of the course. In this case, participants will be immediately informed. Fees which have already been paid, will be credited to the participant´s bank account.
- If hours of the course are cancelled due to time fault caused by TUDIAS, the course participants will be consulted and they will be able to make up the cancelled hours.
- TUDIAS explicitly reserves the right to change lecturers and make changes to the development of courses
- Use of the services provided by TUDIAS will exclusively be at your own peril and risk. Liability for consequential damage is excluded.
- Divergent agreements on the preceding conditions must be made in writing. If no previous special arrangements were made, the general legal regulations apply.
- Dr. Kretzschmar